Navigating life with Parkinson's disease
Managing the routine chores and living with Parkinson’s becomes a priority because the incapability and loss of coordination might trigger the people into depression or lower their self-esteem. It is vital to develop a solid Parkinson’s disease management set up as Parkinson’s disease is a chronic disease. Managing with Parkinson includes building a health care team with proper doctors, proper intake of medicines, exercises, nutrition and sleep.
- Neuroablative lesion surgery
- Speech and occupational therapy
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Dietary management of Parkinson's disease
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation