Neurotransmitter -Dopaminergic drugs
The dopaminergic drugs acts as neurotransmitters in Parkinson’s disease. In the brain these dopaminergic drugs or actions increase the dopamine-related activity. Proteins, enzymes that regulate the biosynthesis or metabolism of dopamine and neurons that synthesize dopamine can also be classified as dopaminergic.
- Selective Serotonin Inverse Agonists (SSIA)
- Cocaine and amphetamine regulated transcript (CART)
- Mechanism of impulse transmission
- Brain neurotransmitter systems
- Reuptake inhibitors/transporter blockers
- Receptor antagonists/receptor blockers